REMOTE 3D VIEW LETS YOU ALWAYS LOOK IN ON YOUR BMW
With BMW, you know that there is going to be technology everywhere, and lots of innovations on that front, too. One example that we think is quite amazing is Remote 3D View on the BMW 7 Series and 5 Series models that are properly equipped. It takes the camera technology we use to back up and monitor our surroundings and allows us to see a full view of our car when we’re not around it on the BMW Connected App. It’s simply to install, and when you do, you’ll get a whole new feeling of peace of mind, and a cool feature, as well.
- Go to your iDrive settings and select ‘My Vehicle’ then ‘iDrive Settings’
- Scroll to ‘Data Privacy’ and select ‘Remote View 3D and check the box
- Launch the BMW Connected App and navigate to the Remote Services menu
- Tap the top left corner and scroll to the bottom to find ‘Remote 3D View’
- From here, you’ll be able to do a virtual walk around with your finger, and pinch to zoom in, or tapping the camera to take a screenshot that you can save in the app, or on your camera roll
At BMW of El Paso, we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have, and discuss all the technology in our lineup of vehicles and show you more up close.